Finding your inner peace can be difficult if there is a lot going on around you. So, never neglect to make time for yourself. Take 15-20 minute increments of your day to simply tune-in to yourself and listen to what heart wants.
Keep yourself (relatively) sane. One thing I’ve learned is that if you’re waging war against yourself, it’ll make your life journey even harder. With that said, here are some things to keep in mind when you do finally find time for you.
1. Center your mind, center your heart, and then center your life.
2. Experience gratitude. – The more you experience gratitude, the more you will attract things that you’re actually grateful for…
3. Manifest your intention. – What do you want, what does your heart want, and are you listening to yourself first?
4. Calm your ego. EGO = edging God out… And if you do that, then who’s really missing out?
5. Dwell in the space of infinite possibilities.
7. Be connected, infinitely creative, harness the power of your intention.
8. You are peace, harmony, laughter, and love.
Hope that helped…. #TakeHeart